Southside Tattoo & Piercing
has a few rules to go over before performing
1. You must be at least 18 years old
and present State or Federal identification to be tattooed or pierced. No parental consent will
be accepted. No exceptions!
2. Management reserves the the right to refuse service
to anyone for any reason.
3. We accept credit cards ( Visa, Mastercard, Discover,
American Express), debit cards, or cash. No Checks!
4. Quiet, well behaved children will be allowed
in the waiting area only! They must be supervised at all times! Any unsupervised or unruly children and their parents will
be asked to leave!
5. You will not be tattooed
or pierced if you are intoxicated!
6. Tattoos and piercings will be paid for before
work is started! Period!
7. You may not take pictures or copy any of our
flash or pictures! If we catch you, we will confiscate your camera or expose your film, delete the picture from your phone
whatever the case may be. And you will be asked to leave.
8. No shenanigans! If you treat us with respect, you will be treated
with respect. Step out of line and...
Well, just don't step out of line!